Wednesday 2 September 2020

New Stories Posted On Short Stories Page

 




I belong to the Uxbridge Writers' Circle uxbridgewriterscircle.blogspot.ca and part of the fun is writing stories that use pre-selected words. 

I have just posted seven stories that I've written over the past few months. The pre-selected words are shown in italics. You can click on the Short Stories header, or you can click on this link: Short Stories Page

Here's a few words on each:

"Plans": About a person who has a troubled upbringing and is in a "weird" relationship. 

"Moxie": About a horse that is at the racetrack during the pandemic. 

"Dream Vacation": About making a significant life-changing decision (very loosely based on my own experience).

"A Little Too Late": A woman's three marriages, her role in their deaths, and her financial ups and downs. 

"Horace and Me":A life-changing event throws two people back together. 

"Gritty Compromise": Winnie wrestles with who she wants to be, reluctant to follow in her father's footsteps. 

"Sisterly Love": I think this says as much as I want to give away!

Hope you enjoy the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment