Tuesday 10 September 2019

Word on the Street Toronto!

This promises to be so much fun!                                                                                                     

Toronto Sisters in Crime is participating in the 2019 Word on the Street Toronto thewordonthestreet.ca/toronto/festival/

I'm fortunate to be a member of SinC TorontoSistersinCrime.ca
So, I'm going to the Word on the Street Toronto Book and Magazine Festival on Sunday September 22.
I will be signing my books at the SinC booth between 10am and 11am and will be a volunteer at the booth from 11.30am until 1.30pm.

If you're a writer, I encourage you to join SinC. There will be information, books and more at the booth.
If you're a reader, member authors will have fabulous books available - mysteries of all sorts!

Hope to see you there! 
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment