Tuesday 16 October 2018

Thank You for Book Launch Success at Blue Heron Books!

Thank you to all the readers who supported my book launch on October 13 at Blue Heron Books!
It was a great success and I hope you are all enjoying the books.
I re-issued What Happened to Frank? and launched the second novel in the Meg Sheppard Mystery Series, Over Frank's Dead Body. I offered them at special launch prices and sold over 70 books!
They are available at Blue Heron Books (the store) and will be included in their website soon for purchase on-line.
And the e-book versions will be uploaded in the near future.
The plan is to have them available at another bookstore - I will keep you posted.
These books are cozy mysteries and the set of two makes a great gift!
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment