Monday 28 August 2017

Word Challenges: You can participate!

As a member of the Uxbridge Writers' Circle, I participate in the monthly word challenges. I post my stories, which incorporate the selected words, on this blog after the other members have heard them.
Check out: vickyearleauthor.blogspot.ca
But you don't have to be a member to participate! You can send your suggestions for words for the October challenge by including them in your comment on this post. I will take them to the September 5 meeting for members to consider. You'll find out if your words were accepted by checking out uxbridgewriterscircle.blogspot.ca some time after the meeting (sign up to be notified of new posts by email), and by checking my blog because I usually post each story I write using the selected words.
I look forward to taking your suggestions to the next meeting!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the word challenge. I also saw that H has posted some ideas. Will try and come up with something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky - I have posted this to fb as well.

    ReplyDelete