Thursday 4 February 2016

My cozy mystery novel is now available in paperback!

Several readers have asked when my cozy mystery novel will be available in paperback. Great news! You can now purchase my book, "What Happened to Frank?" as a paperback through lulu.com. Just click on the top image of the book cover (on this blog) and you'll be taken to the information on my book. You can still buy the e-book at Smashwords.com. Just click on second image of the book cover. And if you're not sure you'd enjoy the book, please read the reviews on Smashwords, including this one, written by Bill Bell: "This book reminded me of why I like a good "whodunit." The tight writing and fast pace quickly drew me in and didn't let go of me until the last page. Move over Hercule Poirot and Inspector Banks - there is a new sleuth in town!" Enjoy!! (A huge "thank you" to Leah and Jonathan Earle who did all the work (as a Christmas present!) in setting the book up on lulu-com).

No comments:

Post a Comment