Friday 20 September 2019

Readers! Book Reviews Needed!

The third book in the Meg Sheppard Mystery Series will be launched in November!
I'm hoping that many readers will enjoy it. 

Book reviews help to encourage people to read novels written by emerging writers.
I've received many great verbal reviews of my first two books in the series, and I've received just a few written ones which I'll share here:



"This book reminded me of why I like a good "whodunit". The tight writing and fast pace quickly drew me in and didn't let go of me until the last page. Move over Hercules Poirot and Inspector Banks - there is a new sleuth in town. "
William Bell

"A terrific read. I loved that every suspect had a secret, making the twists and turns very intriguing."
Danielle Crean

"A wonderful read. The twists and turns around that bend kept me reading! I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you. Keep writing Vicky! My friends and I will keep reading."
Carmel Brennan



"This is a great follow-up to "What Happened to Frank?" and another great mystery by writer Vicky Earle. Once again, Ms. Earle keeps things moving at a torrid pace, wasting no words while winding the main character, Meg Sheppard, into the centre of a complex web of crime, including of course, a murder. This book would adapt well to a thrilling stage play like Sleuth or The Mousetrap, with key events unfolding in surprising ways literally at Meg's doorstep.
"Over Frank's Dead Body" is much more than a mystery however, it's also a treatise on love. While I found myself trying to sift through the clues along with my new favourite, albeit somewhat reluctant sleuth Meg, to connect the dots and solve the crime, I also realized that I was witnessing the disturbingly wide scope of love's power. Ms. Earle skillfully reveals Meg Sheppard to us in ways that makes the reader share in the main character's emotional journey - sad, angry, and tortured at one moment, and then hopeful, grateful and even blissful the next. Love is perhaps life's greatest mystery and this book is a reminder as to why.
William Bell

Please leave a review at your favourite e-book retailer, or on Goodreads Vicky's books on Goodreads

Thank you for your support and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment